I finished the Palindrome Hat that I made to match the Palindrome Scarf. I have just enough yarn to finish the Irish Hiking Mittens to complete the set!
A new month, a new set of projects in progress! Well, actually, it turns out it’s only one new project and two that I started last month but haven’t worked on for a while so I could meet other goals.
The last few days have been a whirlwind of crafting and posting classes in HPKCHC. Now that the first month of term is over, I thought I would take a moment to see if I had met the goals I set for this month. I have three finished projects that have not yet gotten their own blog posts: the MAPLE LEAF shawl, the Ladderstitch Dishcloths, and some dyeing experiments. I will be writing up detailed posts on those projects and posting them over the next couple days. In the mean time, here’s the overview!