Among the many reasons I love HPKCHC is that it pushes me to plan like this. I get a lot more crafting done when I plan it out like this than I do during those times when I do not make such detailed plans.I’ve taken a couple days to review what I finished in May and look at my original plans for June. I tweaked my project list a little, and have planned a rough schedule for this month’s crafting. It is a little different than my original June plans, but it is pretty close!
The Harry Potter Knitting / Crocheting House Cup (HPKCHC) Spring 2014 Term started on May 1. Before term starts, I usually plan out my projects. I did some of my usual planning for this term, but did not finish or get a chance to write a blog post about it because of getting ready for and attending Maryland Sheep and Wool. Today, I am finishing my planning. I did talk about this topic in the one podcast episode I published, but in case you haven’t seen that episode, I will explain in detail how the game works and how I plan for a new term.
00:35 About Me
8:22 About This Podcast
10:31 Knitting Plans
Pattern Pages for the projects I plan to make in September
- Quinn Bag (free pattern; Ravelry Link; Website link)
- Ladder Stitch Dishcloth (free pattern; Ravelry link; Website link)
- Kitty Pi (free pattern; Ravelry Link; Website link)
- King of All Wild Things Crown (paid pattern; Ravelry link; Website link)
- Annis Shawl (free pattern; Ravelry link; Knitty website link)
- Evenstar (paid pattern; Ravelry link; Website link)
- Big Book of Knitted Monsters (Amazon.com link since these patterns are available only in the book)
My Ravelry Project pages for samples of previously completed items:
- Salmon Quinn Bag — This is the bag I finished in July and that is pictured in the podcast.
- Ladder Stitch Dishcloth — This is the first dishcloth I finished, which was not shown in the podcast. You can see I made a mistake somewhere near the beginning, so it is kind of flared out at the bottom.
- Pepper Pi — This is the first Kitty Pi I completed, which was pictured in the podcast.
Headmistress Challenge — This is my project page for last term’s Headmistress Challenge, which includes pictures of the bookshelves I polyurethaned.
Ty Beanie Babies Runner (Amazon.com link)
Squid and Octopus: Friends for Always (Amazon.com link)
My Contract with the Weasel of Wrath (Ravelry post link)
28:40 On the Needles
My Ravelry Project pages for the projects I showed in the podcast:
39:44 Goodbye / Credits