Monday, May 11 is the start of the 6th Annual Knitting & Crochet Blog Week. This event is the brainchild of Eskimimi (blog, Ravelry). I learned about it through a blogging group on Ravelry and thought it sounded like fun, so I’m going to participate! I’ve never done anything like this before and I’ve been having fun thinking about what to write. It was also helpful for me because I am out of town May 8-15, attending my cousin’s college graduation and visiting family in New England. Having topics a month in advance meant that I could write everything before my trip and schedule the posts to publish on the right days!
Here’s the topics for the week:
- Monday, May 11: If You Were Yarn
- Tuesday, May 12: It’s All About You
- Wednesday, May 13: Experimental Photography
- Thursday, May 14: Bags of Fun
- Friday, May 15: Something a Bit Different
- Saturday, May 16: Polls Apart
- Sunday, May 17: Your Time, Your Place
I probably won’t post my regular WIP Wednesday post, since I’ll be on the road. I hope you enjoy the week!